1/27/2014

New in

Here are some of my new favourite things I got from the January sales - didn't shop that much but I'm really happy with the few things I did get. Did you find any bargains at the January sales?

Pari uutta juttua uuden vuoden aleista - paljoa ei tullut shopattua, mutta sitäkin parempia juttuja! Entäs onnistiko teitä aleissa? :)

As a huge organization freak of course I had to buy a new planner for 2014 - oh and another planner and a notebook.. I use the big black one for daily schedules, the small pink one to write down all important dates and meetings and so on, and the Vogue notebook is for when I get inspired and just need to write the new ideas / quotes down wherever I happen to be at the time.

Uus kalenteri oli ihan must, ja siis toinen kalenteri ja muistikirja myös.. Heh. Isossa mustassa kalenterissa on aina päivän suunnitelma, pienessä pinkissä tärkeät päivämäärät ja kaikki sellanen, joka pitää kirjoittaa ylös etukäteen, ja sitten pikku Vogue muistikirja on niitä hetkiä varten kun inspis iskee ja haluan pitää muistissa jonkun uuden idean tai kuulemani lainauksen.

A striped knit jumper from Cubus that's such a basic and yet I didn't have one in my wardrobe before this. The jewelry is from Vero Moda (and actually they weren't on sale..). Sadly, one of the earrings broke before I could even use them, but I'll try to find a way to fix them.

Raitaneule Cubuksesta - vaatekaappini kaipasi tätä kuumeisesti. Korut on Vero Modasta, ja harmiksi toisesta korviksesta irtosi yksi noista tekotimanteista ennen kuin edes kerkesin pitää niitä.

My favourite things - new underwear and PJs from H&M. I had been eyeing these already for months, so I'm really glad I found them in sale!

Uusia lemppari alusvaatteita ja ihanat yöpuvun housut H&M:stä. Olin katellut noita jo kauan, joten oli ihan mahtava fiilis löytää ne aleista!

New home perfume from Zara and Lancome's La Vie est Belle -perfume that I actually got as a christmas present from my sis (Thank you love!) :)

Kotituoksi Zarasta ja Lancomen La Vie est Belle -tuoksu, jonka sain joululahjaksi ihan parhaalta siskoltani!

Two really pretty glass things (I have no idea what they're actually meant for..) from Zara. They were so cheap and pretty that I just had to get them and figure out what to do with them - worked out pretty well I think :)

Ihanat lasijutut (ei hajuakaan mikä näiden oikea käyttötarkoitus on..) Zarasta. Niin halvat ja nätit, että oli ihan pakko vaan ostaa ja keksiä käyttötarkoitus vasta sitten kotiin päästyä - mutta toimi kyllä ihan hyvin!

And finally probably the best chocolate I had for a long time.. One of my flatmates got it for me from Germany and oh it tasted SOOO good (yes, they are all gone now :D)

And that's it for my little new things :) They are small indeed, but happiness comes from little things right?

Lopuksi vielä pikkunen joululahja yheltä kämppiksistäni: ehkä maailman parhaat suklaakonvehdit ikinä. 

Ja siinä kaikki uusista pikku arjen piristäjistä - onni löytyy elämän pikkuasioista eikös vain? ;)

No comments: